Topics

NACD summer meeting in Santa Fe: who is going?

Tom Salzer <tsalzer@...>

Save the Date: The 2019 NACD Summer Conservation Forum and Tour will be held in Santa Fe, N.M., Aug. 2 – 6, 2019 at the Drury Plaza Hotel in conjunction with the Southwest and Pacific Regions Meeting.

Who's going?  Check out the NACD summer meeting page for more information.

Monte Marti

I will not be able to attend.  Thanks for the note/reminder.

Thank you.

Monte Marti

District Manager

Snohomish Conservation District
monte@...

425-377-7001

425-359-3085 (cell)

or you can also

Find us on Facebook!

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 9:58 AM Tom Salzer <tsalzer@...> wrote:

Save the Date: The 2019 NACD Summer Conservation Forum and Tour will be held in Santa Fe, N.M., Aug. 2 – 6, 2019 at the Drury Plaza Hotel in conjunction with the Southwest and Pacific Regions Meeting.

Who's going?  Check out the NACD summer meeting page for more information.

Gretchen Rank

I will be attending.

--
Gretchen Rank
Southwest Director for NCDEA

Tim Riley

I'm not sure of the exact days I will be there yet, but I do plan to attend.

Tim Riley
NCDEA Past President

Pacific NCDEA

Excellent!  We'll be well represented :-)

--
Tom Salzer, Pacific Region Director, NCDEA
pacificrep@...