Topics

How are you being impacted by the federal shutdown?

Tova Tillinghast

Hello,

We have several project permit applications in the hopper with USACE, NMFS/NOAA, and USFS.  We’re waiting on them for responses and approvals, and if this federal shutdown continues, our progress will be delayed.  These permits are for projects we intend to have go to bid in March and construction in July; I really hope our irrigation efficiency and instream habitat projects won’t be thrown off-course due to federal employees being unavailable to review and approve our permits!

Tova B. Tillinghast

District Manager

Underwood Conservation District

Office: 509.493.1936