Topics

Let's create a community!

Pacific NCDEA

This is the first post to the NCDEA group.  Let's create a community!  This begins at the national level, but if there is sufficient interest, we can create sub-groups at the regional and even state levels.  Please do share your knowledge and help your fellow conservation district employees be even more successful!

Sarah Moorehead

Great idea - thanks Tom!

Pacific NCDEA

Thank you early adopters!  Please spread the word!  The more of our peers we can get involved, the better help and ideas we'll get as we talk about our conservation district challenges, opportunities, and successes.

Thank you!

Tom

--
Tom Salzer, Pacific Region Director, NCDEA
pacificrep@...

Vicki Lukehart

Love the idea, hope this takes off! Great job!

Pacific NCDEA

Thank you back!  Please do spread the word about this resource.  It becomes more valuable with more members participating.  I believe it will be included on NCDEA's new website, too, to help increase participation.