From: main@ncdea.groups.io <main@ncdea.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Salzer
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 7:54 AM
To: main@ncdea.groups.io
Subject: [ncdea] Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion #DEI

I would love to hear what kinds of conversations are occurring in conservation districts around the country on the topic of diversity, equity, and inclusion.  Now that NACD has issued a position statement it seems like an opportunity to continue talking about how we can make our conservation delivery system better for all.

I look forward to reading your thoughts!

Tom

Join main@ncdea.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.