Re: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion #dei

Craig Nelson

We have had limited conversations during our staff meetings for two reasons.  First they are remote and I think we're all still trying to get comfortable with discussing some topics (particularly emotionally sensitive topics such as this one) from a remote platform.  Secondly, I am looking for ideas on how to have a productive conversation that leads to true change.  So I'm looking for ideas on how to start and conduct a conversation that helps us implement individual and team changes that helps us to open ourselves to a stronger diversity in members and actions.

Join main@ncdea.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.