Re: Non Co-Located District Offices

Tim Riley

Thank you.

So far we are committing to our District Planners (partially funded through NRCS Cooperative Agreements) to be at their office 2 days a week; as well as some sort of "get together" monthly at our new building where we will have a nice sized conference room for trainings, learning lunches, etc., covering any range of topics from technical, human resources, computer usage, customer service, whatever really just to have a reason to continue face-to-face interaction on a regular basis...open to topic ideas...did I mention our new building is directly next door to a Bavarian Bakery?  Oh....yeah that.....

Join main@ncdea.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.