Non Co-Located District Offices

Tim Riley

For anyone that is in a District office that is not co-located with USDA; do you have a written agreement with your local and/or state USDA-NRCS to coordinate your operations and/or solidify a commitment to your local Conservation Partnership?

My District office will be separating from USDA for the first time in its existence this summer, and we are currently working on an agreement to ensure our partnership stays strong and is in writing for future representatives of both the District and USDA-NRCS to have a mode of operations committed to our Partnership.  Just curious, if anyone else has such agreements; what all those agreements may encompass?

Thank you,
Tim Riley
NCDEA Past President
District Coordinator, Kent Conservation District, Dover, DE

Join main@ncdea.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.