Re: Question of the week: state-level sub-groups for the NCDEA Network?

Tim Riley

If attending UW will help me to remember the definition of words like "ambivalent" without having to look ask Google, then I buy in to your theory that UW is the better school.  This hypothesis is flawed however, because WSU may in fact offer that same level of vocabulary education....darn now I have to ask Google the definition of "hypothesis" to make sure I'm using it correctly....what a vicious mental conundrum you have caused Craig....ugh here we go again "OK google, what's the definition of conundrum?"........

Join main@ncdea.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.