locked Re: Should messages on the NCDEA Network be private or public? #poll

Monte Marti

I concur with Craig.

Thank you.

Monte Marti

District Manager

Snohomish Conservation District
monte@...

425-377-7001

425-359-3085 (cell)

or you can also

Find us on Facebook!

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 10:31 AM Craig Nelson <craig@...> wrote:
Tom,

I too feel that these should be open.  Coming from a state where all of our records (minus a very select few that are restricted due to mostly federal law) this doesn't bother me in the least.  We are all public service employees that are working to make our communities better.  Nothing breeds suspicion and contempt greater than secret conversations or societies.  If someone feels they need to ask a question that regards a subject that is delicate and probably shouldn't be discussed in public, I would suggest that they reach out directly to a member or two of this group or other reliable colleagues.

My simple minded two cents worth.

Craig Nelson
Okanogan CD (Washington State)

Join main@ncdea.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.