Re: Please introduce yourself

northernplainsrep@...

Hello All,

I am the Northern Plains Regional Director for the NCDEA. I am the District Manager at the Mercer County Soil Conservation District in Beulah, ND. I've been with the district about 2 years. Prior to this my career has spanned natural resource conservation/agriculture in the non-profit sector and state government. I feel very strongly about not only acting as in an advisory capacity to constituents seeking conservation information, but also advocate for the importance of conservation and agriculture around the world.

On top of managing the Soil Conservation District, I also ranch on the banks of Otter Creek. We raise registered longhorn cattle for roping/rodeo cattle and specialty valued added production.

I'm excited to see how this group grows and helps us all in our pursuit of conservation and professional development.

Sarah Tunge
NCDEA Northern Plains Director
(701) 873-2101 ext 3
northernplainsrep@...