From: ncdea@groups.io <ncdea@groups.io> On Behalf Of Pacific NCDEA
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 12:39 PM
To: ncdea@groups.io
Subject: [ncdea] How are you being impacted by the federal shutdown?

How is your conservation district being impacted by the federal shutdown?  Please share!

I didn't think mine would feel it, but it turns out that a large property acquisition we are pursuing is at risk because the "Yellow Book" appraisal can't be reviewed by federal employees because they are furloughed.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  And feeling some empathy for our federal partners.

Tom

--
Tom Salzer, Pacific Region Director, NCDEA
pacificrep@...

Join main@ncdea.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.