Re: How are you being impacted by the federal shutdown?

Monte Marti

Nothing yet.  We have a meeting planned with NRCS on Monday ~~ so more to come (potentially).

Thank you.

Monte Marti

District Manager

Snohomish Conservation District
monte@...

425-377-7001

425-359-3085 (cell)

or you can also

Find us on Facebook!

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 12:38 PM Pacific NCDEA <pacificrep@...> wrote:
How is your conservation district being impacted by the federal shutdown?  Please share!

I didn't think mine would feel it, but it turns out that a large property acquisition we are pursuing is at risk because the "Yellow Book" appraisal can't be reviewed by federal employees because they are furloughed.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  And feeling some empathy for our federal partners.

Tom

--
Tom Salzer, Pacific Region Director, NCDEA
pacificrep@...

Join main@ncdea.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.