NCDEA Network / National Conservation District Employees Association firstname.lastname@example.orgThe National Conservation District Employees Association brings the knowledge and experience of 7,000 conservation district employees to national discussions and decisions about conservation programs and policies. This group exists to make it easier for NCDEA members to communicate. Submissions are moderated to help protect all NCDEA members from unwanted or inappropriate material. Find the NCDEA website at https://NCDEA.us
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.